Bachelor and Master Theses
Range of topics
Due to its diverse projects and research topics, the Chair of Information and Automation Systems for Process and Material Technology offers various bachelor master theses. Due to the currency of the topics and the possibilities of adaptation to the study background, not all topics can always be offered.
If you are interested in a thesis, you can therefore also contact one of the research assistants directly. We will then be able to provide you with current and individual topic suggestions in a consultation session or via e-mail.
If you are interested in one of the advertised Bachelor's or Master's theses or if you can imagine a topic in one of our fields of work, please contact the respective supervisor directly via e-mail. Please include some information about your studies (subject area, major) or your interests and previous knowledge.
We are looking forward to your message!
- MT/BT-Building a Gateway for integrating field device data for data mining (pdf: 250 kb)
- MA/BA - Integrating Large Language Models into the Industry 4.0 Asset Administration Shell: Concept and Application (pdf: 685 kb)
- MT- Product Data Collection at the Pumping Station (pdf: 580 kb)
- Model-Driven Engineering for Industry 4.0 - Asset Administration Shells (pdf: 760 kb)
- MT- Realization of an application scenario for the use of Industry 4.0 management shells in the process industry (pdf: 210 kb)
- MT - Digitization in data collection for proving the operational reliability of field devices in process automation (pdf: 580 kb)
- MT - Design and development of a Python http server according to specified REST API for the exchange of management shells (pdf: 249 kb)
- MT - Development of an IT-/OT-Security Concept concerning a PLC Research Laboratory (pdf: 260 kb)
- MT - Development of a methodology and a tool for checking the conformance of partial model instances to partial model templates (pdf: 278 kb)
- 2023-01_Farkas_MA_Datenkommunikation_de (pdf: 168 kb)
- 2023-01_Winter_MA_ CTM-CSS_de (pdf: 267 kb)
- 2023-01_Winter_MA_V-Rezept_GUI_de (pdf: 192 kb)